2016年9月7日

Crush by myself


I don't know what is really going on to myself.



Only things I know is that I lie to myself several times, and deadlines passed one by one.
The guilt feelings flows in to my head, and I can't help it.

I know I should face them, but I'm too scared to do them. The more I delay, the more time pressured I would get, and the more difficult for me to face them.
I made myself goes into a nightmare loop.

All the people who nice to me, I'm very appreciate. Now  I think all I need to do is shut my Internet down, do my job and make apologies to those who are waiting for my work all the time.

Hope I get enough courage to face them...

I must get sick, a decease about postponed.

That's it.
by CJ.

P.S Sorry that I have to write all in English, because I need to find some feelings of  using this language. I need to do a English oral in public this weekend.

沒有留言: